Brie with Honey, Spiced Nuts and Baby Apricots
Have you noticed the tiny baby apricots, or plumcots, at farmer’s markets lately? They look so pretty and taste delicious with creamy brie and toasty nuts. This appetizer is quick and easy to assemble, with a great balance of flavors and textures.
- wedge of brie
- baby apricots or plumcots, washed and halved
- Granny Smith apples, sliced thin
- Spiced toasted walnuts
- fig leaves (optional, but gives it a rustic look)
- sturdy crackers for scooping
- Drizzle brie with honey and bake in oven at 350° for about 5 minutes or until slightly oozy.
- Arrange fig leaves on plate and place brie wedge in center.
- Surround brie artfully with fruit, spiced nuts and crackers. Group them separately so your guests can pick and choose their desired accoutrements.