Chicken Breasts with Ginger·Mustard Rub
We grill chicken more than once a week and I’m often looking for ways to change it up a bit. I love our new Ginger·Mustard Rub. It’s easy to use, and tastes like you spent the afternoon in the kitchen. In a pinch, you can add the spice blend to your chicken and let it sit for 20 minutes before cooking. (Although, I like to marinate it overnight so that the flavors infuse the chicken!)
- 2 6-oz chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon Smith & Truslow Organic
- Ginger·Mustard Rub
- 1 Tablespoon grape seed or olive oil
- Drizzle oil on chicken breasts
- Coat with Ginger·Mustard Spice Blend, working it in to cover all surfaces.
- Marinate in a bag in the refrigerator over night.
- Grill on medium high heat until done.