Chicken Thighs with Ginger·Mustard Marinade
Seizing on a chicken thigh sale, I marinated a couple packs and grilled them the next day. Big hit! Before leaving for a Memorial Day Weekend trip three days later, I grabbed the last two thighs from the refrigerator and threw them in the cooler. When the kids demanded a Taco Bell stop, I pulled out the chicken for myself. Still moist, still infused with that great gingery zing. Sure beats Taco Bell! The measurements are approximate; I just threw them quickly into a ziplock. Just make sure there’s enough liquid to cover all the chicken. The key ingredient is the Organic Ginger·Mustard Rub.
- 1 lb chicken thighs (trim off fat and skin)
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 Tablespoon dijon style mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Ginger·Mustard Rub
- In a large ziploc bag, combine all of the ingredients and refrigerate overnight.
- Grill on medium high heat until done. If not fully cooked inside, bake them in the oven at 350° for another 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink.