Double Chip Cranberry Cookies
My long lost friend Karen sent me this recipe. Last 4th of July, Karen’s daughter, Dana Hinchliffe, won a blue ribbon in the Northern Maine Fair with this recipe. I wish Karen lived closer so we could sit down and enjoy some of Dana’s cookies with a cup of coffee. Thanks for sharing Dana!
- 2 eggs
- 2 sticks softened butter
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ⅔ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup white chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Blend together eggs, butter, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in semisweet chocolate, white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Bake for 10 minutes on an ungreased cookie sheet.