Mexican Brownies, Gluten Free
Don’t let the ingredients fool you, this recipe is fantastic!
- 2/3 cup butter
- 5 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon organic ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon organic ground cayenne
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1 15 oz can of black beans
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease and flour a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler over boiling water.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, cinnamon, and cayenne.
- Strain and rinse black beans.
- Whip beans in a food processor until smooth.
- Beat eggs and salt in a mixer, add sugar at high speed and beat for 10 minutes.
- Blend chocolate/butter mixture with the eggs and sugar.
- Add beans and flour to chocolate and mix until combined. Pour in prepared pan and place in oven.Reduce heat to 350°F and bake for 40 minutes.